Are you a compassionate nurse looking for a new challenge?! At Craig HomeCare we thrive on hiring compassionate and dedicated nurses and are eager to add a transition team member to our offered services. This position will be located in Wichita, KS! This is an exciting, pediatric specialty position that will assist, educate and provided direct support for families and staff nurses, throughout the process of transitioning home from the hospital setting.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Transition Nurse (RN) is a unique position that will provide clinical support and education directly to clients, families and staff while acting as a liaison for Craig HomeCare. This position will have float availability between clients with open shifts and requires nominal travel to help bring home pediatric patients from regional hospitals in Kansas, Colorado and Nebraska.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be a licensed nurse (RN)
- Secure in nursing skills and abilities
- Ability to travel and be away from home 2-5 days at a time
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to learn and be an active listener
- Provide thorough nursing education
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Act in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Prefer a variety of clinical nursing experiences
OUR MISSION: Guided by integrity we provide excellence in pediatric nursing while improving the quality of life and exceeding families’ expectations.
WHAT WE DO: Our private-duty in-home nursing support allows children to thrive in their homes while their families receive much-needed assistance. Cares needed for this child include but not limited to enteral feedings/cares; trach cares; medication administration; physical assessment; seizure precautions.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO (Paid time off) and disability.
To apply for this job please visit applicants.craighomecare.com.